BringBackOurGirls/How Do I Look



 I did not want to mention this as I felt that my emotions would take over  and with that said I will only say the below:

What is happening in Nigeria sickens me to my stomach. I am so embarrassed and ashamed to be a "man" in Africa .It is appalling to hear such stories and knowing you have a sister and a niece in school makes it even worse. How can someone who is father, a brother, do such a thing when they would never allow such to happen to their daughters or sisters. It is amazing how humans can forget humanity and become such animals. Maybe because I grew up without a father I have also looked at my mother as my Hero, which I can only imagine the feeling that a daughter has for their father as the saying " Daddy's little girl" and to be brutally abducted by the same sex that you regard as a hero is UN-imaginably.

 This is my pledge for the campaign that has united the world: 

"BRING BACK OUR GIRLS" 











In a lighter note, I know it has been a long time since posting "How Do I Look" but as mentioned on the Winter Mood-board post <<here>> I decided to evolve my fashion sense and re-brand myself and POSE. The below is just a trial as I want to share with you my process in accepting my love for fashion physically rather than always talking about it. I mentioned previously 
"
It seems like this is the best year to change my style, actually the time to evolve my style even more and take the risks that I have been eagerly wanting to make and show everyone the amount of knowledge I have when it comes to fashion. 

"
I am taking the risk and going a bit off-stream for some people and this could lose me some followers but I feel it could gain me more followers and people that believe in evolution as I do. As my birthday is next week and turning 23 years of age, I am content with my life and so proud for my achievements. It is such a great honor to live in a country that is free and to get be educated and have so much to look forward to as a child, teenager even an adult. Anyway here it is before I start getting angry at myself and sob:

"How Do I Look"










 Sunglasses: Pedro Bitchin' Eyewear / Necklace and Full hand Ring: Mr Price / Oversized Jersey: DKNY Vintage / Black Dress: Thrift Shop / Jeans : Jay-Jay / Boots: Triple777


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store