Missibaba Colour Block Collection Launch


Missibaba Colour Block Collection Launch





This is a sneak pick of what I will be wearing this week at the Missibaba Colour Block Collection Launch. I am so excited for this launch for 2 reasons. I have been following the Missibaba brand for some time as their bags are always a breath of fresh air. Genuine leather with create designs.



Lately I've had the urge to draw or recreate fashion illustration of what I and Anam have worn to events. A few of you know that I have tried my fair share being a fashion designer and launched my fashion label in 2010/11 if I am not mistaken at a Cape Peninsula PR Fashion show. It was the most horrific, tiring, scary and the most hard labour I had ever done in my life but lately I've been missing it. Every young designer out there knows that the best way to put your name out effectively is to wear your own design. It is the most nerve wracking decision one can take as you will be judged for your own creation. I have been bursting with ideas and looking back at my non existent fashion design career, I have decided from now on to start wearing my own blood and sweat designs at every event forthcoming with the intent to eventually try again as a fashion designer and launch a collection with a close friend who is a damn good seamstress. Of-course, I can not mention a lot at this stage but I feel good about this, actually fucken' excited about this new venture.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store