Please accept my apologies!

I have no words to say but to apologize to my readers and followers. If you do not follo me on Instagram then you probably angry with me or have decided to stop reading my blog. A lot has happened within the past month, from March till now regarding my personal life and work progress. I resigned from my full time job which I have been loyal to for almost for years, working or Shopbop.com. I took a leap of faith and decided to focus on something that I love more than anything, which is blogging. I decided to be a full time blogger with nothing to sustain me but my reams and aspiration on becoming somewhat a lifestyle blogger that will one day be recognized as a leading role in fashion, art, and lifestyle. To cut the story short and not bore you, I resigned, moved out at home for temporarily and thought that this is it, I will have all the free time to create posts that will inspire and show my creativity within the industry and hopefully get me my dream job. Unfortunately that's not how the world works and as naive as I was I kinda knew that something will happen to pull me back and re-think my strategy. For the past month I have been taking care of myself and enjoying the free time which i have not had for more than 3 years and regrettably I have forgotten what I resigned for and wanted to unwind. For that I am truly sorry and hope to show that from now on and get your acceptance as a blogger back again. Many things and project are lined up fro Pose.ZA and most are focusing on fashion, going back to basics as I started this blog due to my love for fashion. I hope to motivate and create an awareness of a style aesthetic that I have been wanting to share to the world for a long time and now that I have no boundaries as to what to wear at work, I will go even further pushing gender and society boundaries when it comes to fashion especially for men. I ask only for your patience and gratitude. I LOVE YOU all and hope to chat with you soon. Below are some of the events I went to, short Easter holiday and how I spent my month "free" time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014