No GREY line

NO Grey Line...
Firstly, I would like to thank you all for always having my back and being patient with me these couple of months. When I started blogging I knew exactly what I wanted to write about and share with my readers but as years went by I kinda forgot myself and just wrote anything just to have something to publish, and for that I apologise. For the past couple of months I have "soul" searching and trying to figure out how to get back to two years ago and I couldn't as I have grown and matured as a person. So, I decided to find something that I am more passionate about and take that as my new way of re-inventing PoseZA and branding myself. Ofcourse, its still fashion lol but its now more than fashion but breaking stereo types and saying FUCK to normality. For the coming couple of weeks I will be posting photo-shoots that excatly show what I just mentioned about and hope that this will be a new start to a bigger venture with you all.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store