SHOPBOP TREND ALERTS









As we grew closer to summer, the rest of the world is in winter. I have decided to go to my favorite online fashion website to get inspiration for “2012/2013” summer trends. I mean the hottest days are creeping on us and by the look of things; short shorts will always be the main event. While browsing through their site www.shopbop.com, their blog, http://blog.shopbop.com/, and instagram pictures, http://followgram.me/shopbop, I came across so many trends that I believe South African fashion scene will adore. They perfect each trend on point, giving you the trend piece and what to wear with it from shoes to accessories.

Shopbop is very diverse when it comes to fashion, with more than 50 high end fashion designers, you bound to get what you want. Tips on how to wear specific trends, color, shapes and the list goes on and on, you can only imagine the inspiration and collaboration that you can come out with. I urge all South African to check Shopbop and tell me what you think.


 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 







 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 



 
 
 
 










 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store