TOP 7 FINALIST


 
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It seems like here at POSE we are liking "Trevor Stuurman" as he represents Cape Town street diary.
Recently after purchasing my Elle October, I noticed that he made the final 7 for the BlackBerry Style Report Competition. Firstly congratulation to you and we are 110% behind you.
 
The most reason for me to blog again, I know hey, about this dude called trevor is because he needs our votes to help the judges with their final decision. Below is the link you can click on and vote for him.
 
This is what he had to say about the challenge, as they were given a task to write up but mostly make us see through their eyes on a cultural event:
 
"

Markets Are The New Malls

Alive with bright colours, character, a healthy lifestyle and UBUNTU, markets have become the new malls. Markets are sweet escapes from the drudgery of supermarkets aisles. They have become second homes for bloggers, food lovers and vintage treasure hunters.
The beautiful Mother City blessed us with great weather this past weekend. Saturday was kicked started with a fresh haircut. Part of being an Elle Style Reporter finalist requires one to look the part. From my barber in Salt River my next stop was The Old Biscuit Mill in Woodstock.
The Neighbourgoods Market at the Old Biscuit Mill has amazing organic goods, tasty ice tea, raw chocolate and many other yummy bites. There are also vintage clothing and collectibles accompanied by beautiful music and tipping point fashion.
On arrival I was greeted by the lively sounds of the Byin.Maye Brass Band from Reunion, a French island located in the Indian Ocean. I could not stop myself from sharing a tweet pic with my brand new Blackberry courtesy of Blackberry and Elle.
As I trotted around the Neighborgoods Market I spotted a few national celebrities such as the talented Crazy White Boy and the ever outspoken Phat Joe, unwinding. I must admit the Cape Town kids served the fashion well. I had a blast snapping the playful tribal prints, pretty pastels and the joyful studs. One of the people that stood out for me was Tiiestso Molobi and her swagnificant little one in their African chic numbers. Her outfit compromised of a stunning cotton wax Urban Mosadi piece, which is her very own label accompanied by a studded jacket, topped off with a cool hat and John Lennon sunnies. Her adorable little one pushed heavy swag too with also an Urban Mosadi piece.
Going to the Old Biscuit Mill may have been part of the third challenge of the Elle Style Reporter in association with Blackberry but this served as an awesome platform to rub shoulders with local designers and entertainers. The Neighborgoods Market will sure be my second home away from home.
Trevor Stuurman"

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All fashion bloggers, upcoming fashion brands, fashion lovers, please I urge you to vote for this guy as he is putting Cape Town fashion on the map. Lets do this:
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store