My#1-2012Review




Drum rolls please . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

And my number one fashion event of 2012, that has made its mark and shown a lot of men how to dress proper: CSQUARED.

This is what they stand for from their press release : 30.07.2012

"Csquared Menswear is South Africa’s most cutting-edge formal wear brand worn by celebrities and bold, stylin’ IT-guys. Ten years ago Csquared revolutionized South African men’s fashion by introducing slim fit garments, sharp Italian tailoring and ready-to-wear menswear that continues to enthrall and dominate the Fashion Week runways."

From the moment that I heard about CSquared, I became a fan, even more after they gave me a ticket for their
"Csquared “Mediterranean Resort” Summer 2012 Collection Launched with ThirtySixMan"











I blogged about their fashion show, tips for men weekly etc. 

They eventually took note for my love of Fashion and invited me to be part of their Panel for














This is some of the reasons, CSquared made my number #1







 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store