Rihanna'sFirstCollection

The only review I will be posting from the London Fashion Week is: 


This day that I have been waiting for is finally coming to life, Rihanna's first designer collection. I have to say it was long overdue before our"riri" launched her own clothing range.
The range will be presenting the spring/summer 2013 collection of clothing and accessories designed by Rihanna under River Island on Saturday February 16.




Rihanna will be showcasing along side BIG brands such as Christopher Kane, Burberry and Sass & Bide.
"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream come true for me," Rihanna said. "I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege. I can’t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press!"
The chief executive of River Island, Ben Lewis, said both fans and fashionistas were in for a treat. "We are very excited to present our Rihanna for River Island collection at London Fashion Week. This is the perfect platform to showcase Rihanna’s design talent and ambition."
All we have to do now is count the days until the show begins. I cannot wait until Riri's range goes online as I will be right there to order.
I can onlyy imagine what that collection consists of...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store