Appointed Social Media PRBoy for Deep Settle Movement.




Okay, finally I am able to share that I have been appointed as the Deep Settle Movement Social Media PR boy, stylist and also will be working on their new campaigns for their summer collection which they are working on at the moment. The reason I have chosen to be part of the brand is due to their understanding of a market that works for them. I love the brand as well of course but the honest truth is that the 3 guys who started the brand have work ethnics that I admire. Take a look at their Facebook page which I administrate and the Twitter handle I have created. Deep Settle is about to go big and if you really love my work than I urge you to follow them on Facebook at Deep Settle Movement  and on Twitter  .

This is the 1st Campaign I just finished for their forthcoming participation for the UWC Mr and Miss Fresher 2013. Come through to the event and also see my styling job.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014