How Do I Look (Part II) + Final MBFWCT looks Illustrations



How Do I Look (Part II) + Final MBFWCT looks Illustrations

Finally it is the last day before the event of the year kicks-in, MBFWCT2014. I've been seeing excited on all social media platforms with the Cape Town Fashion Council and Africa Fashion International Facebook page giving us a countdown and information on the designers showcasing, Ruald Rheeder giving us a sneak peak to the collection and the models, Fabiani eventually opening their Instagram account, Craig Port giving interviews to radio stations and Kluk CGDT posting fun pictures and awaiting the opening of their new boutique. 

 
As I've mentioned probably about hundred times, I am OVERLY EXCITED for tomorrow, so much that it feels like I have ants up in my ASS and decided to post the second " How Do I Look" post today and (drum-rolls please) my FINAL sneak peak of my illustrated outfits. ( promise I will not change them again as they already hanging outside my wardrobe). As you will see I have also included my FINALE look (no 3, all white with print) just because of the excitement and I could not keep it a secret anymore. I am so EXCITED (once again) to see all my fellow bloggers channeling trends beyond South Africa and making statement. It is such a privilege and an honor to be part of something so BIG and POWER-FULL to all mankind, FASHION! (holds mascara up) Let the runway roll and lets strut that ish!










And my FINAL ( sneak peak) looks illustrations:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store