Let's play!

Let's play.

Playsuit are always fun and you always almost feel like a child again when you wear one. So, recently I got introduced to the brand The Fix, which many of you would have known it as Fashion Express before being rebranded. I used to love fashion express especially when it came to winter oversized jerseys and coats etc but when I recently went to check out exactly what the new aesthetic that the brand has taken, I was not disappointed at all rather shocked and excited about their new chapter. An edgy, trendy approach is what you are taken into when you enter their store and yet finding staple items that you can pair with probably everything that's in your wardrobe right now. Besides buying a lot of shoes, I immediately fell in love with their print playsuit and knew exactly where I wanted to shoot it and show its versatility. Comfort is what they provide with their new brand approach but yet still feeling that you are on trend when is comes to seasons. I was totally taken back with the price options they had and in a good way, that I could not understand why they were selling their garments so affordable as I could see each and every piece in boutiques that I usually purchase from, that I vowed to always start at the store before going to any other store when shopping. I hope this look book takes you back to your childhood days and reminds you to have fun with life.

📷: @goldie_southafrica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store