Dickies X ANVL Kraft Store Launch

PoseZA attended the collaboration launch of Dickies X ANVL kraft store last week Thursday. Knowing a little about motorbikes I decided to invite a friend of mine who own a motorbike tour company, Karoo Biking to join me to this adventure. All I know is that I was excited to finally have a Dickies store in Cape Town as I only knew about a pop-up store in Johannesburg. Dickies has been one brand that I grew up knowing as my father used to wear their work gear and their famous work pants Original 874. I love their simplicity when it comes to clothing and the quality that last for generations. A lot of "old" brands have recently revived themselves and I was gunning for Dickies to do the same and when I got the invite from Press Room, I was to excited. The collaboration was made in heaven as Dickies brand is known for its heavy work wear for men that work with heavy machinery etc. Upon arrival, Jack Daniels welcomed us and kept us walking around the grunge, brick walls space and a feeling of being in a bikers bar as seen on television was the ambiance. ANVL kraft store is a unique concept store with a cross between a bike workshop, coffee shop, studio and now a retail space for Dickies. The synergy of the two brands works ingeniously to bring the ultimate shopping and bike store experience. Below are some of the pictures captured by photographer: Zeus Feni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store