Be Different, Do You by ODD_FVCTORY

I recently went in-front of the camera for a photo-shoot with ODD_FVCTORY run by Blvck Envy IV. The concept is to capture all "ODD" beings around Cape Town in the creative society. Coming from Johannesburg, he is much of a creative himself as he is not only a photographer, but a fashion designer who will be launching his label soon. When I went into this shoot, I was very much sceptical as I do not like being infront of the camera unless I am timing myself for my instagram editorials. We met at a local bar as I felt I had to have a drink before shooting ( something that people don't know about me is that I am very shy when meeting new people ) and I actually did not need it as the only instruction he gave me while shooting was to be myself and do anything that I want. Honestly, this experience excited me and I might say opened me up as I have just signed with one of South Africa's best model and character agency, My Friend Nerd and soon will be doing alot of being infornt of the camera. So, here are the amazing shots we took.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store