Castle Lite Experience

Okay, so after many attempts of trying to convince myself and my friends not to party on pay-day weekend it kinda dismally failed as the Castle Lite experience was happening. We all gathered up in town after work and for me, the Good Food and Wine event, and started of the evening at Neighborhood whilst waiting for our tickets. I was kind of sceptical of the weather as it seemed like it was going to be a dissaster with rain and opted to wear just a plain navy bleached skinny jeans with an army green tee and oversized maroon cardigan. When all my friends arrived we waived our American Flag ( well in this case South African flag) and headed for the event. 

Our MC was the one and only AKA who I have to mention was very much damn good being an  MC. He welcomed Castle Lite to Cape Town and started off the program. With a camera on my neck, a Castle Lite on my left hand and my swag, I managed to impress a beautiful lady who is the publicist for Castle Lite and received full access to the event (just my luck). With my new ban I was able to mingle and take pictures of some of the celebrities that went on stage and came to enjoy the event. 

First up we got Shugamaxx and Slikour on stage who got us waiving our hands up and down. Then our very own Cape Town hip hop stars, Driemanskaap as they gave a stellar performance and got us all singing along to their tunes. Whilst we dancing and singing along don't forget that we going up and down at the counter to get our Castle Lite beers and the service was great, I mean you would not wait more than 3 minutes tops to get your order through. Teargas came on stage and brought the house down as we all tuned as one "Mhlobo wami". 

And then the perfomance we all waited for whether you like him or not, AKA came on stage with a live band and stunned everyone. I mean that guy can fucken' (excuse my language) rock the house. He gave us his all and we accept with hunger eyes. This was the first time I have seen AKA perform live and I am happy to say I am a HUGE fan now. 

Euphonik and Fresh closed the show for us with electro house like no other. It felt like I was at some festival and jumping up and down the whole time. Miss Bonang was there as well looking gorgeous as always. This was an event I did not regret going to and would go again if they came back. Castle Lite I salute you on a great job done.















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store