Original Cocktail Cosmo



Last weekend I was invited to attend the Good Food and Wine event at the CTICC by Original Iced_Original Cocktails. On arrival the amount of people standing in queues was insane and this is why I sometimes love being in the media industry . Ofcourse the first stall or stand I went to is the Original Cocktails after I checked in and I was served with the most delicious, tasteful cosmopolitan in an oversized plastic glass that made me feel like an alcoholic but hey, its a cosmo cocktail. Had a little chat with one of the bar attenders from Original Cocktails as she explained to me about the brand and the different kinds of cocktails they have. The whole concept to my understanding after a few sips and chat is basically having your cocktail wherever and whenever you feel like it. The cocktails come in 2 packages, one being a sachet ( which I would take everywhere with me if I had the opportunity) and in a box. I have to ask all my cocktails girls and guys to try this cocktails as I think they are perfect for an evening cocktail party or just an intimate dinner with friends. Lets hope soon that we will be giving away these cocktails to some of my readers as I have requested. 
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store