Launch: Supplements Express

This week on Tuesday I attended yet another launch and this time it was fashion infused with being healthy and getting the perfect body. I went to the event with my photographer, Gcina "Mjobi", who will be attending all events with me from now on as she is much more professional than I am. We arrived exactly at 6:00pm and were served red wine by Ryk Neethling and sushi served by Sevruga and walked the red carpet and pictures were taken. As the evening went-by familiar faces showed up such as Elrico and Ritza from Luxo, which I had a great conversation with and learned a lot from them about blogging. The event showcased some of the finest supplements one could get to either loose weight or buff up. The variety from shakes to organic energy booster, energy bars to boost shots and the list is endless. The fashion show showcased some amazing swim wear and training gear for women and I was sad to see no guys came out with six pack abs. So here is the event in pictures and hope you enjoy it and please do visit the store if you are serious about your health and weight. It is at 206 Main Road, Sea Point.






















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store