#MBFWCT2013: What an event!


MBFWCT was one hella weekend. So I got my media pass accreditation on Thursday but only saw the email Friday which meant I already missed a day of a fashion orgasm but none the less i still had two days to go. I saw this email on Friday already at work so you can imagine my facial expressions knowing that i will not have time after work to go change and come back but rather had no choice to go in the same clothing i had at work. So i met up with my partner in crime, Anam and we headed to the CTICC for MBFWCT Day 2. Below are the looks that I liked from Day 2 which i think will be trending this coming Spring/Summer.




http://andlollipops.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/711.jpg


(Daniele Margaux)








(Dax Martin)










(Stefania Morland)




MBFWCT Day 3, which is the last day of-course. This is the day that usually caters for big fashion houses or designer and they give us shows that we gasp, scream silently and start falling in-love with them again.
After a very hectic night which we had yesterday from the Media Lounge and later took it to Zer021, I just could not be feel much worse. I was tired, eyes swollen but nothing make up can't fix. I tell you now, all that tiredness fell away when the fashion shows started, with Lion Cloth & Ashes to Thula Sindi,Graig Port to Fabiani, I was amazed with the innovation these designers have with patterns and cut. 




 (David Tlale)









Craig Port @ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2013 - Cape Town, South Africa (Day 4) | FashionGHANA.com (100% African Fashion)FashionGHANA.com (100% African Fashion)

(Craig Port)




Thula Sindi @ Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2013 - Cape Town, South Africa (Day 4) | FashionGHANA.com (100% African Fashion)FashionGHANA.com (100% African Fashion)







And that was my favourite looks from this years #MBFWCT2013.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign