Alessia Boutique Summer 2013/14 launch






Last week Thursday, POSE attended the anticipated Alessia Boutique Summer 2013/14 launch party in Sea Point to view and purchase the boutiques new stock from all around the world. This time I went with my close friend Mandz as Anam was unable to attend. As we got into the building we could here the music coming from the boutique as  Darren Rose from The Beat Collective was on the decks. Steenberg sparkling Sauv Blanc, Peroni and Cruz Vodka cocktails were served to the guest with an exception of S.Pellegrino & Acqua Panna Water for the non-alcoholics and delicious bite sized canapes were provided by Très Chic Catering. Marina gratefully introduced us to the owner who looked so chic, with one of her white, lace detailed dress and nude Christian Louboutins. As I asked her questions about the Summer range, I was amazed to find out that most of her clothes are sourced all over the world and made here as well. For the Summer range, she tells me that Miami played a huge role and some of the detailing on the clothes is done here in South Africa. Now, when I say detail I mean, detail to perfection as I fell in-love with a white dress with painting detail. It looked so dreamy and yummy like I could eat the entire dress, beading details on the tank vest which made it look simple but yet stylish with a throw over blazer and some blue jeans. One thing I noticed as we walked around the store, with amazement I might add, is the amount of catering she has in the store for different clientele, As you will see in the pictures, Alessia Boutique caters from the young professional woman to the mid or late 40's woman. The boutique also caters in colors as you will see that one item will be in 3 different colors or more to suit your needs. Alessia Boutique does not only sell clothes but also shoes and accessories which is a great concept for me due to the fact that you do not  have to only leave with a dress but an outfit. The price rage is affordable for the young professionals as I mentioned as a dress goes from R900 up to R5000.00. Now remember, all the dresses are sourced internationally and don't forget the detailing in them and this to me does make up for the price range. Unfortunately the international range is still stuck in customs; however it will be released by early next week. You can however check her website and online shopping at http://www.alessia.co.za/






























The dress I died for is the one below:
 














We went to some few guests and with Mandz help, we found out what  Alessia Boutique means to them and this is what they had to say:



 The lady in Black with the owner, Alessia:

"To me this Alessia is all about class and she brings that to the clothes she has here. Classic cuts with style"



The lady in nautical: 

"The clothes are sassy and sexy. Makes a woman feel good and happy with themselves."



The monochrome women all had  to say:

" The clothes are fabulous"



and lastly, the girl that wears her moms fabulous clothes:

"The boutique is beautiful, clothes that are not trendy but elegant. Who wouldn't want to have all these clothes in their wardrobe, I mean I would not steal from my mom anymore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014