How Do I Look/ Saturday Festival with The Dot.


How Do I Look/ Saturday Festival with The Dot.





It's been a minute since I posted  on "How Do I Look" and I decided to do this post with the first ever "The DoT" t-shirt to be worn. Previously I posted the launch of POSE (prey, well sometimes)  and The DoT (predator), you can check it <<here>> and this is one of the street culture/pop art inspired design with a caption "No Selfie". Today's world is all about Instagram (how I hate not having an android phone) and that is the truth. As much as I love Instagram, sometimes I get a bit annoyed by people using it to show a life that they can't afford. A very wise fabulous girl said ""I always tell [my dad] spending money within your means is definitely not the worst thing I can be doing.'" How can you argue with that? 

Well, some of us have to make all of that money on our own by working 2 jobs or studying and working at the same time inorder to have that fabulous brunch with friends, buy a new outfit for a night out, able to pop R500 champagne and spill while at it with no care. Okay, this is not me being all cray-cray and jealous of some peoples life, but don't we all just wish to be like them or hate them secretively? Well, I do sometimes but also seeing reality shows such as Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, and back here at home "Forever Young" (well not really but we kinda don't have such shows but this is close) sometimes motivates us to work and study harder in order to have a 1/3 of that life.  I for one, openly admit that I am inlove with myself b/c no one will love me more than I do. This means I may seem bitchy, fake, plastic and even blonde ( I once was a blonde when i dyed my hair for 48 hours though, did not suit me) but if you try and get to know me I assure you will be surprised. Anyway, stopping with the mellow drama, How Do I Look?











The Dot tshirt : POSE (R180) // Denim Shirt : Traffic // Denim Mini Shorts : Fun Boutique // Beige Cut off shoes : Charity Shop // Glasses : Pedro Bitchin Eyewear // 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store