My Winter Moodboard









Recently I had discovered that I will be 23 years next month and this brought to my attention that my fashion style has been very festival with stunts pulled at events of sophistication. Birthday can either make you reflect on your life in a good way or regret a lot but in my sake they make me rethink my fashion sense, my hair, and my attitude to fashion. This year I have gotten used to wearing less items of clothing, bold prints and revealing clothes. If you'd ask any of my friends they would tell you that I have always been a hobo + street chic with my fashion and it has been going on for 5 years. Last year, 2013, was the year that made me, even if I have to say so myself as POSE was launched, my love for photography kicked off, my fashion sense evolved and my love for PR was born. I have always set standards that were very much far-fetched and now I know patience is all that I needed+need. It seems like this is the best year to change my style, actually the time to evolve my style even more and take the risks that I have been eagerly wanting to make and show everyone the amount of knowledge I have when it comes to fashion. This is my Autumn/Winter 2014 season mood-board and I have pledged with myself and the man above to embrace it as much as I embrace Rihanna ( again, ask any of my friends how obsessed I am of that girl). I do promise that I will start doing look post weekly, so that y'all can be the judge of all the above things I mentioned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store