Japanese Inspired Mood-board

These are my favourite loves from AKEDO and Mrp. For this summer, I have been researching the Japanese culture on their minimalist trend. I have always been a fan of the minimalist trend but never been able to pull it off as I adore trends and could not let any pass me. As I grow and mature in fashion and with the help of my blog, I have been educating myself and trying to find my unique sense of style within the trend. I wish to change my entire wardrobe at once but facing facts that would never happen. Lately with my purchases, I have been trying to stick to my neutrals with more focus on black, white and grey. The above mood-board are items that I will be purchasing as my 1st break-through to the trend and build up from them. I will of-course be keeping you all in tabs as I transition myself and style into a mature, career obsessed man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store