Progress: Ep 1

I have been working on this for the past 3 years. From being a book to being a photo series to now finally being a video series. Honestly, I had already axed it last year and seen myself as a failure after numerous times of trying to bring it out to the world and not being able to. I created Progress with the intention of educating people about the genderless and non-binary community and opening conversations regarding who we are and what we have to offer this world. 




I remember shooting my first project for Progress: Post Gender Fluidity and stripping myself bare to the world of social media with the first edited pictures and feeling like nothing can stop me from going through with my plan. Well received with interviews on "A Nasty Boy", my work being shown on CNN Africa and Hunger Magazine etc. As the saying goes: “Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.”, I was not able to publish the book I had created as I could not get all the funds needed. 




Long story short, now I have decided to create a 4 part series that is raw with who I am and what my part within the genderless and non-binary community is about. From today, each week I will be posting an Episode and an instagram editorial that cohesively goes with the episode. This series is my 3 year old baby which I have been carrying and I am again, stripping myself naked to you all to see my vision and open conversations regarding our community. 



I hope and pray my vision comes through easily to everyone and allows you to think and hopefully be educated about my community and accept us. 

Please don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel to see the rest of the series episodes. Click here.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store