Progress: Ep 2 : The Interview



Hello Progressives.


I think I will call y'all by that name from now on. So my second episode: The interview is basically a one on one with one of my good friends, Buntubakhe, were he is asking me questions regarding why I started this movement. A more in-depth conversation on what this series is about and what I want people to understanding from it and again, opening that conversation on gender-fluidity and non-binary beings.
It is short and simple and sweet moments captured. I definitely think that this is going to give you a clear understanding of who I am.
Hope you all enjoy it and DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE and HIT THAT BELL BUTTON so that you don't get left out when the next two episodes air.

XOXO

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store