KONG Bar & Grill Review

Recently I was invited to review one of Cape Town's hottest new bar and grill,"KONG" located in An-De-Waterkant, Green Point. Obviously I know the place pretty well as I attended the opening launch a couple of months back and have also attended their Thursday evenings soiree a couple of times. Honestly, the vibe there is amazing, especially on Thursday's, imagine having your dinner downstairs from let's say 7 pm with your girls or boys, and they just shared some great news for this month of November, a special of the week, pasta, and a glass of house wine for only R95.00. Then later you go upstairs to get some bubbly, for free, and play some pool or take some Instagram worth pictures. A perfect Thursday well spent.
Back to my review, I had not yet tasted everything from Kong bar and grill's chef but I had already done my research regarding the menu. We decided to order quite a few things so that we can taste at-least three different mains and dessert. We paired each meal with a complimenting wine either Red for the beef fillet or white for the fish and champagne for dessert. The prices are reasonable and the food is worth every penny, I must add. The chef decided to surprise us with our dessert and I have to say it was mouthwatering. The dinner was delicious and people started flocking in as time was heading to a good place. We finished our dinner and grabbed a bottle of champagne to go with upstairs to go and mingle and dance the night away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store