3 Events in 1 day.



So tomorrow marks the 3 event launches of some of my "best brands" in the world and I am so excited to attend of all them, with God's grace, I will multiply myself into 3 and cover them all for you. Firstly Adriaan Kuiters (http://www.adriaankuiters.com/) is launching his new Spring/Summer 14 collection which I know for a fact is going to be phenomenal. Then we have to rush to the The Tiger of Sweden official Launch Tiger of Sweden South Africa which is one of my best International fashion brands I adore. The opening is one of the biggest highlights for POSE for 2013 and we are excited to interview the team and find out what exactly they will be bringing to the South African fashion community. You can check my previous post about the brand and the new campaign which has Jude Law's son, (too hot like his father) Tiger of Sweden Opening Launch and "A Different Cut" by TIger of Sweden  
Lastly Peroni (Peroni South Africa) is launching the new Fiat stylish 500L which looks chic and effortless. How I wish I was a trust fund baby right now but any-who, one pay-day at a time is all it takes. Now the chase is to be at both events at the same time as the Tiger of Sweden South Africa launch starts the same time as the Peroni South Africa Fiat 500L launch. I am still planing on how to maneuver to both events and not disappoint my lovely followers and reader as I know it is vital to keep you happy. I do promise though that I will come up with a plan and make it happen, I might wear and look the same on all 3 events (y'all know how much I hate to look and wear the same clothes at events as pictures are taken) but I will make sure to cover all of them just for YOU. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign