Part 1 update.



Firstly, I would like to apologize for posting this late as I have been doctoring myself due to a hay-fever that came along for whatever reason. Secondly, I still can't remember where I put the cable for the camera to get the pictures I had taken throughout the events that POSE attended last week Thursday. However, I feel the need to write this post and will have a part 2 of it hopefully later in the week. So firstly we went to Adriaan Kuiters (http://www.adriaankuiters.com/) Spring/Summer 13/14 launch which was a success to me. I do not want to dwell on it as I do not have the pictures yet so that you can understand why I state that it was a success, so please bare with me as I will write upon it on part 2 of this post.Unfortunately we were unable to attend the Peroni South Africa Fiat 500L launch as I intended to due to the clashing schedule.

We had  Tiger of Sweden South Africa, which was the most anticipated event for the POSE team and a good friend of mine, Sam as he tagged along with me and Anam to the event. Before we could even see the store we were mesmerized by rhythms played by a live band. Models dressed in Tiger of Sweden of-course where stationed outside the store as real life mannequins as we entered and sipped on champagne. The whose-who of Cape Town fashion flocked the entire store as we saw Danny K and Kabelo dressed in Tiger of Sweden  as some of the celebrity guests, Liezel van der Westhuizenwas looking exceptionally gorgeous as usual and the bitch won later a voucher worth R25,000.00 to spend at Tiger of Sweden. We heard small speeches from the Tiger of Sweden team and watched the " "A Different Cut" by TIger of Sweden" video before we commenced with our task of finding out "what is Tiger of Sweden" to some of the guest who attended. 




















 Tiger of Sweden is:

"Boxy silhouettes, neutral colors, minimalism and earthy tones" guest, Tom

Tiger of Sweden is:
 
"Masterclass tailoring and quality fabrics" guest, Carry

 Tiger of Sweden is:

"Hot, stylish, sophisticated" guest, Concetta

Tiger of Sweden is:
 
"Timeless, elegant and an investment", guest, Karisa

Tiger of Sweden is:
 
"stylish and edgy" guest, Laura

Lastly we asked the head designer for the Tiger of Sweden menswear what he thinks:

"We try and bring the 110 years heritage of Sweden to our designs, small details, innovation and quality."


As the evening continued with fabulous and tasty canapes, cocktails for days from Absolut Vodka and great conversations with Liezel van der Westhuizenwas, the party continued on as most people went to the official after party at Shimmy Beach   shimmybeachclub.com which is becoming my favorite my Summer hangout as they cater for every event you can think of and its fabulously chic. Overall, POSE had a great time and thank you to the Tiger of Sweden team for the invite and the goodie bag which I love, so many goodies and products.

























                                 pictures courtesy of (www.luxo.co.za )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store