Monday Inspiration:



It is no secret that every fag and hag out there is slowly but surely falling inlove with Miley Cyrus street style. I mean, the girl came out of nowhere with her new transformation, which she calls "Miley Movement". I for one, have been crushing on Miley's style and I did not want to mention it to anyone and have been keeping it to myself up until recently, when my friend, Sam, made me watch the documentary "Miley Movement", which Miley explains the whole entire process of her change up to the VMA performance. This Monday's inspiration are looks that I surely want to pull this summer but without the heels as I am not a drag queen (no offence intended). As I have been mentioning that all the  Monday Inspiration are looks that I will surely pull and post them here, I have decided to do something much more daring than that, as I have not posted any looks yet if you have noticed. Every end month I will be posting a video with the collection of all the looks and how you can use what you have in your wardrobe to pull them off. This is a way of me hoping to interact with you and have a dialogue rather than me always giving you pictures. 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store