Rihanna does it again!

Can I just derail for a bit. I know I don't usually post covers or anything from magazines such as fashion spreads or whatever but can I just do this one time only. If you know me, you know how much of a big fan I am of Rihanna (even went to her concert when she was here). I consider myself as one of the Navy's, in my own right that is. Rihanna just recently came back to Instagram and how thrilled I was to hear the news as instagram was not so popular, to me that is, without Riri. As she recently reactivated her account, 2 days later she bombards us with her 2 latest december covers, for Elle and Esquire's. Both so different but still Rihanna. Everytime I page or scroll through magazines that Riri covers I always get the feeling that she styles her own self. I mean, I know that probably they send her all the clothes that the fashion editor has chosen from a dozen of fashion stylist who have hand picked each item, for Riri to choose from but if you really, I mean thoroughly check each and every cover that she does for each different magazine and especially when they coming out the same time or a month in between, you will see the resemblance and the style of it, similar but not exact.
Riri has inspired alot of stylist and even photographers as she always gives you a story through her pictures. Its as if she direct the photographer actually. All the covers resemble her real life and I know a lot of people will not agree with this as covers are planned 3 moths in advance but come-on now, this is Riri we talking about. When I got a notification from Rihannadaily.com I was in awe. Going through the spreads all I could think of is how does this girl do it. She is such a chameleon that you cant predict her next move.
Something though I have to say I've noticed is that every time that Riri is busy in studio with an album to drop soon, she always gives her navy's a little teaser through her looks to determine what the album is going to be like. I don't know if I'm reading into it to much but I'm sure im not the only one thinking this way. She said, without quoting, that this new album will be more Barbados and how she has grown so far. matured yet still fun. A lot of dance tunes coming with a Barbados feel. (I know I sound like her producer but hey, I watch and read all daily updates of riri). I like this girl, I love this girl with all my heart, I feel as if she has been with me through tough times and has given me the courage to be the fashionable person I am. I sometimes even reference my looks from her previous once. Anyway I just wanted to say what I just did and show my love for this Icon, leader and gift to mankind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store