Classic Challenge Day 1: Simplicity sometimes is perfect.

Today marks the first day of "The Classic's Challenge" ( click here ) which you will see me pulling outfit looks from only 7 basic items that I believe every person should have in their wardrobes. While waiting for our friend Mandiso to come out at work, Athi and I walked around the CBD as we had nothing to do and decided to get some cones while at it. Remembering the days when we were still young, nothing to worry about, no image to look out for, basically not giving a damn about anything or anyone in the world. When I told Athi, lets get some ice cream cones and walk to Mandiso's work he gave me a look that I know too familiar and replying "I will not walk around town eating an ice cream cone. Have you seen how a grown as man looks when he be licking and sucking an ice cream cone in public?" I could not stop laughing as I imagined it, well, I imagined a fourty-something year old man in a suit, licking a cone at the most busiest time in the CBD and that just cracked me up in stitches. I finally got him to say yes and as we passed Riebeek street, and before my cone started melting I asked Athi to take my first basic look outfit.
About the Look : Pattern blouse : Mr Price / Tailored trouser : TriftAway / Cross over slider : Mr Price / Bag : Ginger Mary
Simplicity sometimes is perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store