Classic Challenge Day 2: Simplicity is effortless.

Monday is always such a busy day for me as its a new week meaning admin for Pose.ZA, still have a steady job to attend to and I am usually so tired because I had no rest during the weekend. I had the camera with me to work and already had planned as to where I will be taking the look post for my second Classic's challenge look but unfortunately due to the amount of work I had, I was not able to do so and after I knocked off at work I could only see my bed. Honest truth, I am always lazy on a Monday but try to be as refreshed in the morning so I can do as much work as possible. Usually after 2 pm my energy levels are working on reserve tank and I can barely keep my eyes open. So for the second Classic's Challenge look post, I decided to ask my trusted little sister who usually takes my pictures such as the intro on The Classic's challenge. She is currently doing TV production at AFDA and has such a good eye when taking pictures which is why I trust her and we shot this look at our garage. Simplicity is effortless and this is something I still need to master this year, one of my resolutions. As people have resolutions about losing weight or going to the gym, stop smoking etc etc etc I have resolutions for my BRAND ( that's the new word referring to yourself ) but we will get to that sometime soon. The second look is all about comfortability yet still using trends that are relevant.
About the look : Slogan T-shirt : Mr Price / Skinny Jeans : Mr Price / Cut out shoes : DIGISYNC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store