Classic Challenge Day 3 : Simplicity can be trendy.

This is my last day of the week for the Classic Challenge look post as unfortunately I will be so busy from tomorrow with the J & B Met preparation, Coke Town Premier and a lot of admin for Pose.ZA. I decided on a denim on denim look even though it is scotching hot in Cape Town. I accessorised my look with gold jewelry, neck piece, bangle and ring. I took this pictures outside my work as I have no photographer with me and asked one of my colleague to take them, not a bad job at all she did. Denim on denim will always be on trend for me, whether in the next 10 years, I will still wear denim on denim. You no longer have to wear the same color denim to be trendy, mixing colour and quality of denim is sometimes what a look needs to be a hit. Simplicity can be trendy.
About the look : Denim shirt : YDE / Skinny Jean : Mr Price / Trainers : Puma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store