The Classic's challenge.

The Classics: : Back to basics. That is my motto for this year. 2014 has seen me taking the most risks when it comes to fashion. Looks I have pulled at events have been more than daring as to me it was all about bringing a statement to the table. I wanted people to be aware of my fashion evolution and to open up to fashion trends and have fun with their clothes. The is nothing disappointing than someone who has a great body, the clothes and money to sort of elevate themselves and they just don't know how to put all of that together. The fur coat at the opening of Mr Seelan restuarant in Waterfront ( click here ) , The Black dress coat at The Peace Table ( click here ) , oh and how can we forgot the ball gown skirt trend at the Cintron Polo Match ( click here ) and opening of the Johann Dining Room at Orphanage ( click here ) . It was a great year for fashion, well for me to explore and find my look. As 2015 has began, I decided to go back to basics and re-brand take the next step towards my fashion career. The is a saying that goes " it takes something small to make something big" and this has literally been drill in my mind by the closest people around me. Anyhow, from this post you will get to know what I call my classics which are my basic clothing ( clothing that everyone needs in their wardrobe ) and you will get to see me challenge myself to only wearing/making an outfit from these 7 items for the next 2 weeks starting from tomorrow. Super excited I must say. The only thing that I can add/change is shoes and accessories. SO, without further introduction here they are:
1. The White Slogan t-shirt:
2. The pattern blouse:
3. The Denim shirt:
4. The Black Leather Jacket:
5. The tailored pants:
6. The Blue torn denim jeans:
7. The Black skinny jeans:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014