J&Bmet2012 and My oufits.

The theme for the 2013 J&B met was announced yesterday, and ofcourse twitterville was buzzing.
On 2 February 2013, the J&B Met is set to break new ground with the inspiring theme of "Made To Fly".
I can only imagine the garments that will be coming out that day. I took it upon myself to get in contact with my fashionable contacts and the whole day of yesterday I was on my sketching board. I came up with 3 outfits for myself and whilst deciding on which one I would be wearing, I thought why not wear all 3 of them for the day. I mean we all know how tiring it is sometimes to wear one outfit for more then 2 hours. So it was decided that 3 of my favourite designers will be dressing me for that day. I chose 3 inspirations which i think reflects the theme perfectly. The Greek Gods, Drapping and Dark Angel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh and before I forget here are the details for the after party:
 
The line-up includes a host of headline DJ's:

6pm – 7h30pm Poppy Ntshsongwana
7h30pm – 8h30pm Micasa
8h30pm – 10h30pm – Ready D
10h30pm – 12pm – Dino Moran
There are only limited tickets available – so get yours now for R150 at www.itickets.co.za
Also available at the Door
VIP After Party Tickets

R350 per guest (incl vat)
Includes:
18h00 to 00h00, exclusive VIP lounge, 5 complimentary drinks, private bar, food stalls, VIP toilets, security and white hot entertainment
VIP After Party tickets
can be purchased from www.itickets.co.za
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store