Veuve Clicquot Polo Match


Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo Cape Town is going to be one of the High lights for #POSE for the year 2013. A luxurious event that brought all the millionaires and fashion fanatics together.
This all happened in a beautiful, millions of rands estate, Val de Weei in Paarl, where Ryk (the gold medal swimmer)and Noleen Malolwana Sanqo (to name a few) reside in Cape Town.
I would have not been part of this lavishing event if it wasnt for Luxo, who gave me and my friend Media Passes to the event.
After an hour going around with a cab trying to figure out where the estate is finally we arrived and was escouted to the event arena. The beautiful hostesses (with gold and cream flowy gowns) greeted us and opened the doors to a new world for me.
I wont lie when I say at first the intmidation was overwhelming but after the first glass of bubbly, I began my work.
The fashion orgasms I got were enough to get me in front row for Rihanna Debut at London Fashion week. I was expecting to see what I had predicted to be the trend, which was very POLO alike from men and women but suprisingly I was shocked.
I have to say, this by far was an eye opening and a great experience and again, thank you Luxo




















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign