Black is white, white is black.


Okay, Yes I am gay ( a shocker to many) and obviously I am fascinated by dresses but it took me twenty one years (okay, I'm twenty five) to actually wear one. Looking at my wardrobe and my years of style aesthetic change from subtle goth to hobo chic, grunge to vintage and now nineties lady, it amazes me to see how comfortable I am to pick out a pleated skirt with a plain t-shirt and platform heels and I'm ready to go have lunch. This look post is exactly about that, being completely free to wear what ever your heart desires and not being apologetic about it. This is the era where clothes are just that, clothes, No GREY line what so ever.


Photographer: @goldie_southafrica 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014