It's On. SAMW schedule!

I've been struggling as to what to write about as my first post for 2017, whether it should be a raw post about my plans for this year or something that revolves around what this year means to me. Finally, a break through happened after a confirmation that I had been waiting for from one designer that I will be collaborating with and styling their look book after SAMW for publications. At this moment unfortunately I cannot say who but all will be disclosed soon, very soon.

The awaited South African menswear week is happening in two weeks time and it's better than ever. Thirty designers showcasing their AW2017 collections at the Green Point stadium, where fashion will meet socialites, Fashion bloggers and celebrities. For the past two years SAMW has given us innovative, talented and amazing designers that have taken the fashion industry to new heights around the globe and this year promises more. Starting from the 1st - 4th of February, below are the designers that I am excited about and can't wait to see what they have in store for us for the upcoming season. (hint: one of these designers is the designer that I'm working with).
With that said, can't wait to see all my fashion family and what everyone will be wearing and by the looks of things, this is to be one amazing fashion week.

Wednesday (opening night)

Jenevieve Lyons
Nao Serati

Thursday

Imprint
Craig Jacobs
Dicker

Friday

Kim Gush
Tokyo James
Merwe Mode

Saturday

Rich Mnisi
Nicholas Coutts
Orange Culture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign