BOY LONDON

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I might have said we going weekly but I just could not wait until end week to share these news, and only one (actually two) words have fascinated me in just hours after hearing that the is a store Cape Town that sells this brand: BOY LONDON.

The brand has been in the fashion industry for quite some time and has evolved to this BIG, edgy, fresh and punk phenominal that has taken the Youth by storm.

I found out about the brand not so long ago when rihanna had an interview on Jonathan Ross Show. She had the little pleated skirt with the oversized turtle neck sweater and ofcourse the CAP.

 

I was thrown out my comfart zone and bought the" cap" but not from the brand as they only sold thier pieces online and told myself that I will take it to the printers and get the wording "BOY" written on it.

2 days ago I was astonished to see someone from cape town wearing the brand, a t-shirt and ofcourse the cap. Apperently outside Cavendish Square, is a little store that has the brand on sale. Anyone who has been a fan of the brand must march down to this store as I will be adventuring to this unknown boutique soon, to go and witness this myself.





 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store