COLOUR BLOCKING AGAIN?








I must say that I do not like the trend but it seems that it is staying for this Spring/Summer 2012, Colour Blocking. I still remember last year when a friend of mine told me that if he hears one more person talking about colour blocking again he will "klaap" them because it was overly exposed too much. The reason that I don't like the trend is not that it cant work, its how people dressed it. I was embarrased for the pop culture as this trend was a humongous success in the 1970's through to the 1990's.
 
Well enough about my thoughts, the trend is here to stay but with a little twist which is why i decided to blog about it. This season neon colours play a big role with colour blocking. Neon pink is the ladies favourite and guys go for neon lime. Also pastels are part of this seasons colourblocking, if you check previous post about pastels, you will see what i mean.
I am loving designers such as Gucci, who know exactly how to colourblock. I mean the way they are able to use colour accordingly is phenominal. So do tell me if this is a trend that you will follow this spring/summer 2012 or are we all burying it as last seasons.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store