HAIL TO MATURITY








Pringle of Scotland, what a collection! I was amused and could not help myself but smile when I watched Pringle’s Spring 2012 R-T-W collection. The color tones they used, the fabric choice and of course the presentation. The show was pure clean, sophisticated and matured. Loving the prints they created, floral’s in patterns of a typical wedding invitation. Pastels colors were shown in belts, and patterns. The use of grey shades, cream, navy and green with metallic in the signature pattern got me all excited. I have to applaud them this time as I have not really been a fan but this collection was astonishing. They kept to the brand but embraced change with minor details that spoke while watching.









 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store