I WANT ME SOME TROPICAL!






I had never thought that from this day and age will I ever love Tropical prints like when I was still a child. Haiwaian prints (best example) were big when I was growing up, from the 3 year old in the house to the mothers skirt and fathers shirt.

Tropical prints have come and gone regularly but this season, this year, I have to applaud the worlds designers who have changed the feel and themed prints to something thats so versitile, edgy and chic. Every fashion lover has an eye to get atleast one piece with the print whether its a buttoned up cotton shirt, skinny trouser to fitted blazers and jumpsuits.

I went on a search to find out what other fashion blogs that I follow say about this trend and this is what they had to say:

"Less than tribal and far less than the usual trendy animal prints, a huge tropical print is still a rarity in New York for young women.I think there's room to change that while we still have weeks of summer sun to go. " by
www.wheredidugetthatstreet.com/2012/07/tropical-prints.html

"Tropical trend is ideal for girls -and guys- who want to scape from gray city and take refuge in their particular summer, if possible, enjoying a mojito in one hand" by

http://trendtation.com/blog/trend/summer-trends-2012-tropical-print/

So with everyone going "Gaga" about tropical prints, I for one will be getting my piece as soon as I get paid and interestingly I have already found it at Zara, (which recently opened at V&A waterfront).





 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store