How Do I Look/ Blue Sky


How Do I Look/ Blue Sky








I definitely felt like I have been pushing monochrome for some time, well, the past 3-4 posts that I have been taking every Monday's at work. As I looked at my wardrobes yesterday, yes, I have 2 of them, I decided to go totally different due to one piece of statement clothing, the leather waist coat. I am currently in love with the jean on jean trend and I know it has been going on for a while but I just cannot stop myself from doing the trend every time I wear jeans. Blue is the new black apparently and I am not that fond of the color, only in jeans i accept. I mean literally, my entire closet consist of 2 blue items of clothing, a t shirt, that i rarely wear and underwear. De singers such as DKNY, who showcased his fall 2014 with models walking in blue hounds-tooth garments to Nicholas K kicking off the Fall/Winter 2014 showcasing in primarily neutral colors, including grey, black and blue, are giving us inspiration for looks and how to wear the trend.This is my very own subtle way of wearing shades of blue. Well all that needs to be said now is:  How Do I Look















Fedora: Legit / Denim Shirt: Cotton On / Leather Waist Coat: Thrift / Jeans: Truworths / Shoes: Rage / Accessories: Zuri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014