How Do I Look/ Farmer Boy.


How Do  I Look/ Farmer Boy.






As Cape Town weather is showing us flames, and when I say flames I mean HOT flames, i thought it was going to rain today as the clouds were forming last night but as a Cape Townian I knew there would be a twist. As I mentioned before, I pick my outfits the night before whether for work or just to chill at home. So i decided to wear my dungaree today with my Miley Cyrus inspired cropped top and high platforms. When I arrived at work and went for my first smoke, the wind was appalling but with that said it was still hot. Well you can only imagine how it is now if you have experienced Cape Town summer days and if not, well lets say, if i was wearing a longer top, i would have made these dungarees  into jeans. Anyway, I love my city and its weird weather, so How Do I Look?!















Dungaree : Thrift Shop / Cropped Top : YDE / Platform sneakers : Jet / Sunglasses : Pedro Bitchin' Eyewear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014