How Do I Look/ Monochrome Monday


How Do I Look/ Monochrome Monday






Mondays are my favorite days of the week, besides Wednesday and Thursday which are usually reserved for events. I don't know how to explain it but its like a new chapter for my biography every Monday , as it brings productivity for the week, with its dramas and laughter. Mondays are usually my monochrome day, I try by all means to always wear the trend every Monday of the week as it is classic and minimalist. Today I decided to try out my new V.B inspired blazer. I am a huge fan of Victoria's  brand as much as I love her. She is effortless. Perfection all the time, and a great designer for minimalist and tailored clothing. So, the questions is, as always: How Do I Look?!.










Blazer: Thrift Shop / Printed T-shirt: Mr Price / Printed Pants: Mr Price / Loafers: Tokyo / Cut-out Cuff: Mr Price / Neck-piece: Woolworths / Shades: Bondiblu / Ring: Zuri

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014