March Moodboard: Love and War


Love and War


Monochrome with a splash of color. I am currently in-love with the colors, orange and blue . As I usually do monochrome with one color or black and white, I have been intrigued with some monochrome trends that I have been seeing from MBFWNY, Paris and London especially on their Street style pictures. As a fashion lover, time goes by and you get to realize that all the clothes you buy because they on trend, cheap or just  because you can, always disappear and you know why, because they are not in a relationship with you. I have only gotten used to buying statement pieces rather than clothes since last year and this I was taught by my good friends Anam and Sam. My friends know how much of a impulsive person I am, I mean I have had 3 hairstyles in one year, dread-locks, English pixie, and now, natural Mohawk. When it comes to fashion, I am, was like that and I have officially cut that bad niche out of my relationship with fashion. Having your basics is important and buying statement pieces is all that you need to become a fashion lookout. Less has become more fashionable and I might be late on this but it has made my life much more simpler.This is a mood-board that I created for inspiration as we go into 3rd month of the year, March, and I am hoping to stick to it and post looks that resemble the mood-board. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Joelle Kayembe scoops Most stylish model : SA Style Awards 2014