FUCKING YOUNG LAUNCHED into Printing.

 
 
 
 
 
 
A friend of mine from Europe recently told me about the Launch of a well known online mens magazine turned into print for the most collest kids in town. I have been waiting for him to tell me as soon as it comes out and finally it has. "Fucking Young" is a mens fashion magazine that dishes the most freshiest articles, fashion outrage and the best quality in photography.
"
Fucking Young sounds perfect. It’s a celebration of youth, a way of life, an attitude and inquisitiveness. There are no age, city or country limits – we can all feel young, we never stop
".
I have to agree with the quote above by one of the editorial staff from the magazine as when my friend sent me some pictures of the editorial, I was amazed.
The magzine is still new in printing but has done so good and they on their second issue now. The first issues was named "BLOND". This to me is also exciting as they theme each issue.
A fusion between fashion and art, the photgraphy becomes thoughts when one looks. The amount of mystery as to how, the thought behind each pictures unwinds your intelligence.
With that said check out their website:
http://fuckingyoung.es/magazine/ and judge for yourslef but I have to say, menswear has never been portrayed so good before. Our South African mens fashion magazines can learn a thing or two from this exciting magazine.
 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store