Hello Henry Holland.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Henry Holland has arrived in South Africa for his new project which is collaboration with Mr Price for a #FUN creation. He will be reconstructing some of his designs into t-shirt. I have to say that Mr Price has surprised me with this collab as I would have never thought it’s far-fetched. The collab is not only about fashion but also charity. R10 from each item that is sold by Mr Price from this collaboration will be given to the REDCAP Foundations Schools Project which empower learning excellence in schools throughout South Africa and this is truly a job well done.
I am excited to see as to what they come up with as they have never disappointed me with the previous collaborations with Agnes (henry’s hag), Cassandra and Cleo. I am waiting in anticipation for the first bunch to arrive and place my order. Mr Price has outdone themselves this year which I think has been a great year for them, with an online store, new designers and more, only greater things are to come.
I have to say I kicked myself in the ass as I had not thought of trying to get myself invited for the big day, which will be this Thursday, where relevant bloggers and fashion gurus have been invited to an event of the year for Mr Price.
With that said, I will not, not congratulate all the bloggers that have received their invitation and urge them to take as much pictures as they can for us viewers. The likes of Monde Mtsi for http://renaissancemensa.blogspot.com/ , and the following blogger: http://www.theangelheadedhipster.com/2012/10/henry-holland-and-fun-collaborate-with.html , Tweet, Facebook, tumblr, instagram, every moment as we want to feel like we are part of the event.
Once more BIG UPS to MR P for bringing International designers to SOUTH AFRICA.
 
 
 
 
He has arrived in Durban.
 
 

 
The Denim and Tees campaign.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Too cute
 
 
 

 
The Hag all gay men want.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
His Pre-Fall collection
 
 
 
 

 
The invitation I long to have received
 

Comments

Unknown said…
mr p looked great this year tho....
it has and i am proud to say i have owned a few items from their collections.

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store