Face Up : Yardley doing me good!

So I've decided to post something that obliviously everyone knows I wear and will be doing so every Wednesday showing you my face for the day or evening. I recently changed the brand that I used previously for my face as it made it very oily and too much to maintain. I had to powder up every 30 minutes especially my t-zone area ( across forehead and straight down to the tip of my nose). After numerous counts going to make up departments and trying to find the almost perfect powder but not expensive, I was introduced to the Yardley STAYFAST Press Powder. I immediately fell in-love as it gave me a matte but realistic look after applying and the price was not bad as-well and decided to get myself a Yardley Luxurious Lush Lashes mascara. Sometimes its best to use products from the same brand as they compliment each other. Some info on the press powder which made me fall more in-love with it was that its STAYFAST formula that lasts up to 12 hours and they have 16 shades for all color skins. The retail price: R79.95 at Clicks (may vary depending on store) and the Yardley Luxurious Lush Lashes mascara which provides you with a vamped up, volumised new lash look retails for R109.95 at selected Edgars, Red Square, Foschini, Clicks and Dis-chem stores, pharmacies and The Hub. So below are the before and after pictures (do comment and tell me if you see a difference besides the shininess):

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful Bobs..it really looks flawless. You are working so hard on your blog. I am so proud of you. You will you will definitely reap the rewards! Love you stacks....Joelle
Thank you so much love. I learn't the best make up tricks from you if you remember correctly. Love you TOO much.

XOXO

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store