Look Post : Double Impact

Look Post: Double Impact Lately I have been enjoying a lot of menswear to such a point that for most of you that know me, its quite strange. I usually gather my inspiration from women-swear and try to adapt it on this male figure of mine. After this years MBFWCT, I decided to give menswear a chance and with the current trends, sport luxe, clean cuts and urban grunge it was not a long discussion. If you have not yet noticed, My Instagram account (click here) is alive more than ever now and the looks that I pull will be more uploaded there as I do not want to bombard you will " How Do I Look" rather than content. So follow me here and I will make sure to at least keep you entertained and hopefully inspired.
Baseball jacket : Markhams / Black Jersey : Woolworths / Check shirt : Woolworths / Cropped pants : POSE ( I actually made them) / Booties : Tokyo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign