My Vital Health Birthday Menu

Every year, the is one month that I cant wait for and that month is May, my birth month. Its been a rough tide guys, I still cant believe that I am turning 26 this weekend. I always feel like I am not in my twenties and I am still that child that wishes to be in their twenties. I still remember turning 18 as if it was yesterday. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but what I know from my birth certificate is that the bitch is turning 26. I don't usually celebrate my birthday every year to thank everyone that has as I feel like the is not that much need to, as long as I have my family and friends close by, I am happy. So, this year I've decided to host a little gathering just to say thank you to the Lord, for giving me such a life and thank everyone that has been part of it. I will be hosting a maximum of ten people at the beautiful aparthotel, Bijoux. Obviously, I am obsessed with cooking and I love hosting people to taste my creations. About two month ago I attended a Vital Health Food event in one of the villas in Camps Bay and Vital was launching their new products with the award winning foodie Justine Drake who gave us an interactive brunch and a demo at the gorgeous AMARA VILLA IN BAKOVEN. I got the opportunity to hear about the latest food and health trends, how to become healthier every day from leading nutritionists. So, I've decided to actually do a healthy menu for my guest and will be using some of the Vital Health new products such as their cream cheese & chives and sweet & spicy pepper salsa crisps, almond and cocoa bites and their lightly salted corn cakes. I am already a fan of their products as I take daily their Vital Gold A-Z ultimate multi plus capsules. Being healthy was one of my new years resolutions and I cant think of a better way to start but on my birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store