Attended: Ard Matthews and Friends Charity Concert.















An event packed with good hearts for a good cause. The Ard Matthews and Friends Charity Concert was held last week Thursday at the Upper-East Side Hotel where all the celebrities and socialites came together to join hands with Ard Matthews for a charity concert. As an invitee you were served with Scheckter's Organic Energy Drinks and as the concert went on we were given complimentary Cruz Vodka mixed with Ceres Fruit Juice. The event was full of performances that included Brad Knight, White Collar Club, AF. Botz, Louise Day, Albert Frost, James Stewart & Barry van Zyl, Dan Patlansky, MacStanley, Schalk Burger Snr and of course, Ard Matthews even the front man of Prime Circle, Ross Learmonth joined on stage with Schalk Burger at the mic and Ard Matthews on the drums. I have to say that for me helping charity only consisted of a debit order on my account for 2 charity organizations and that was it but from now on I have promised myself to do more and to be visible when it comes to charity events. I might not be that privileged but some people out there with nothing of sort that i have would love to change places with me and this is something that i have not thought of until this event. I would like to thank Marina Nestel and Jules Illing from The Little Black Book PR & Events and of course http://wethegoodpeople.org/



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mai Thai Wellness Spa review.

Press Release: Sissy Boy A/W 2104 Campaign

Fabiani's Sandton Flagship store